12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. daily
Waterview's swimming pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Please see office for exact dates of operation.
Swim lessons are available to your children right here at home! For ages 2 and older, in 2-week sessions, Monday through Thursday, 12:15pm to 1:00pm. Three sessions will be offered: June 18th - 28th, July 2nd - 12th, or July 16th - 26th. Class size is limited to only 5 swimmers per session, on a first come, first serve basis, so don't wait to sign up! Cost is $160 per session.
For more information, please contact Head Swim Coach, JJ Rudisill at JJRudisill415@gmail.com. Non-residents are also welcome to sign up for lessons, however, they must also purchase a swim club membership.
Rules & Regulations
- The pool staff will be responsible for the strict enforcement of all rules and regulations and are authorized to temporarily deny residents or guests use.
- No dunking, running, throwing foreign objects, rough play, foul language, spitting, or other actions that staff deems inappropriate will be permitted in the pool area.
- Standard swimming attire is required. No cut-offs, bike shorts, or work-out clothing are permitted.
- Swimmers must shower prior to entering the pool.
- Playing or swinging on fences is prohibited. The hanging of towels or other clothing on fences is also prohibited.
- Children who are not toilet trained must wear watertight plastic pants over diaper.
- All eating will be restricted to designated picnic areas.
- The use of flotation devices is not permitted unless approved by the lifeguard.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Management will not assume responsibility for loss of personal items in the pool area.
- Management reserves the right to temporarily or permanently revoke residents’ use of the pool facilities.